Insight Accessibility's peace of mind Extended Warranty is only for Disaabled Student's Allowance (DSA). This extends the warranty period after the original 1 year manufacturer’s warranty has ended to either 2, 3 , 4 or 5 years depending on the preferred option.
The warranty must be selected at point of purchase from our website to allow a tracking process.
If your printer develops a fault, the extended warranty will cover the cost of parts and labour charges to repair the printer. You must notify us in the usual manner and we will provide you with instructions on how to proceed. Either an on-site technician will repair the printer or we will collect the printer and return it to office headquarters for repair.
In the event the printer cannot be repaired, we will replace the printer with a new one. If your printer is no longer available we will replace the printer for one of an equivalent value/specification. The remaining term of the warranty will be transferred to the replacement printer.
Limitations & Exclusions:
- Faults caused by modifications made to the original printer
- Faults caused by inappropriate use or not following the manufacturer’s instructions on using the maintaining the printer
- Faults caused by improper use or installation of software
- Damage caused by repair carried out by unauthorised personnel or by the user themselves
- Damage caused by accidents, lightning, flood or excessive temperatures
- Damage caused by faults in a system into which the covered product has been incorporated
- The warranty will only cover the printer displaying the same serial number as that of the registered printer
- The warranty does not cover the printer if used in a commercial environment
- Repair and replace of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Replacement of consumable parts; E.G. drum units, toners, fusers in printers